President's House

Photograph of the President's House taken in 1929

Photograph of the President's House taken in 1929. Regional and Campus History Collection, Archival and Special Collections, University of Guelph Library (RE1 OAC A0222).

Photograph of the President's House being moved, 1912

Photograph of the President's House being moved, 1912. Regional and Campus History Collection, Archival and Special Collections, University of Guelph Library (RE1OACA0222).

The President's House was originally built in 1882 and occupied the site across College Avenue where Creelman Hall now stands. In 1912 it was moved to its current location. The building was constructed by stonemasons in the Gothic Revival/Italianate style.

Sitting in front of the brutalist structure Lambton Hall, the President's House is located at 100 College Avenue East.