Raithby House on Branion Plaza is another of the older buildings on campus. Built in 1882, it was the home of George Raithby (farmer and professor of Animal Husbandry) and his family. Subsequent to its use as a personal residence, the building became home to Alumni House. Since 2012, the house is the home to the Student Volunteer Connection, Student Support Network, and the Multi-Faith Resource Team.
Sitting at 78 Reynolds Walk, it along with Zavitz Hall, keep the campus' 19th century roots in focus amongst the surrounding brutalist buildings.